Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"Success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice. Are the habits you have today on par with your dreams you have of tomorrow." by Alan Stein

On some ways my habbits may par with my dreams. Only sometimes though because at times I may do wrong things and I might not notice doing them. Although I do have some habbits that will help me accomplish my dreams. Like sometimes I tend to make people laugh and have a good time myself, and I also help people as in adults as in being kind to myself and to others. My grades are a big part of my dreams because if I have bad ones I can not accomplish my dreams. This quote really means that you should do the right thing if you want to make your goals come true. Lets say you do something bad to someone else, you are going to face the consequences sooner or later because what comes around, goes around. So, to make my dreams succeed I will try to choose wisley on what I do, say, and react. The picture at the bottom represents that you should always have a possitive mind and personality for your dreams to come true. That is exactly what I am going to do from now on to make my dreams and goals come true. 


No comments:

Post a Comment