Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

"Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." by William Penn

I believe this quote means that even if others are doing wrong things does not mean you should too. It is saying that you need to make right choices even if your the only one doing that. So like if someone is telling you to do something mean or bad, and you don't want to do that, you should stand up for yourself even if the others laugh. An example of 'wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it' is like doing something harmful to you or to others and everyone is doing that, because sooner or later they will pay the price. An example of 'right is right, even if everyone is against it' means that if you do good things and others don't do it, that's a good thing because then the universe will reward you. I actually like the meaning of this quote because I tend to do right things for myself to accomplish my goals. If I, or you let others push you around you will not get anywhere to accomplishing your goals. That is why I like doing somethings on my own because no one will be there for me, but myself. The image in the bottom represents the man grabbing what is right choces and not the red one that means bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment