Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"The best recreation is to do good." by William Penn

What this quote means is that in order to feel good about yourself, you have to do good things. An example of ding good is helping others like the elderly, your parents, friends, and sometimes even strangers. Also you can do good things for yourself like getting good grades, making a good name for yourself, being nice and carring, and treating yourself right. Many people help their community also to make it more green and clean. By doing these things, you will feel relaxed, good, and happy because you just helped others. I know I feel good when I help the people who need help. I also feel good when others help me out. But being good is one thing, and doing good is everything. I chose the picture at the bottom because when you do one good thing it can turn out to many more good deeds. As in when your feeling sad or something, and you do something nice for someone you feel good about yourself.

Image result for someone doing good and good

No comments:

Post a Comment