Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Day

For my Christmas break I went out with friends ice skating. We also went to see a movie and celebrate one of our friends birthday. For Christmas we had traditional tamales to eat and alot of family over. With all the money I recieved for Christmas I went shopping and I am going to a concert of my favorite band with half that money. A ctr experience for me was when a lady was getting pushed by her husband, my mom stopped it and called the police for abusing her. She thanked us for the help and I felt very great helping someone out. Some sports I watched was my friends soccer team and the L.A Kings hockey game. I also went to downtown disney to eat at goofy's kitchen for my little sisters 8th birthday. After that we went to the snow to celebrate New Years Eve. Also my mom is planning to move houses so we looked into many houses too. After all I had a really cool year in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment