Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that(poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change that." by Dr. Ben Carson

Dr. Ben Carson tells us that his family was financially struggling. His mother cleaned houses for living, she noticed other families and their children reading. Ben did not like to read, but he began to learn many things. It was little after that he knew he could help himself out of poverty by working harder. He began to read more and apply sense to the world around him. After, he graduated high school and became a surgeon who separated conjoined twins. If someone is in this same situation, they should be inspired to work harder so that in the future they do not face economic struggles. In the future, success will bring you happiness to know that you studied so hard most of your life, and you reached your goals. When you focus on school, education offers many opportunities for us to follow the path of success. Just like Dr. Ben Carson was successful by doing good in school, I plan to follow his footsteps by doing my best in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment